Instagram has become an inevitable part of our lives. The entertaining media, the quirky posts, the deets on our favorite celebrities, and those amazing audios that go viral become a part of our videos/ reels instantly. While viewing media is a cakewalk, what is tough is getting hands-on content and extracting audio. There isn’t a direct option to do this on the Instagram app. But we have got you some easy ways to convert any of your favorite Instagram videos into MP3 files.
Download and convert Instagram videos into audio using the page source
Wondering how a page source full of code lines can help you get the video? Well, it isn’t as difficult as it seems. To save an Instagram video by using the page source on your web browser, follow these steps:
- Open and play the video that you want to save on Instagram
- Right-click on the empty area of the page, and then select “View Page Source” from the menu that appears
- Press “CTRL + F” on your keyboard to search for “video/mp4.”
- Before the “video/mp4” tag you will find a link that starts with “https://”
- Copy this link and paste it into a new tab in your web browser
- Click on the three vertical dots (menu icon) and choose “Download,” or right-click on the page and select “Save As” to download the Instagram video
- Now that the video is saved to your device you need an Instagram video to MP3 audio tool where you can upload this video to extract audio from it.
Use the Instazoom online software
Another method to convert download and Instagram audio is by using Instazoom, an Instagram video to MP3 audio converter. This is a free-to-use tool that works on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac devices. It is a browser application that uses API indexing with AI assistance to extract and download Instagram audio. Here’s how to use the Instazoom app to get your hands on your favorite audio.
- Open the video or reel whose audio you wish to extract on the Instagram app on your device
- Next, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the video and tap on the share option.
- Now click on the “copy link” or “copy URL” option”
- Search for Instazoom on your browser
- In the field provided paste the copied link of the video
- Press “convert”
The audio is extracted from the video link provided and saved to your device. With this tool, you can easily save any of your favorite audio without registering or downloading any external app.
Saving Instagram audio in the app
You can save your favorite audio on the Instagram app as a collection to use later. Follow these steps:
- Play the reel or video whose audio you are looking to save.
- Tap on the audio name displayed at the bottom.
- The audio page opens, tap on the “save audio” button being displayed.The audio gets saved to your collection, to access these audios.
- Tap on settings > saved > audios and there you go you have a complete folder of all your saved audios.